The Great Himalayan Motorcycle Ride
Join us for the Epic Himalayan moto ride! Amritsar – Srinagar – Leh – Manali – Chandigarh. This is only for seasoned bikers who love the challenge of riding in difficult terrain.
Each online purchase entitles one person for the ride. Please choose number greater than 1 for the number of people in your group.
Bike trips to leh is rated as one of the top ten bike routes in the world. This itinerary takes you through Srinagar route to leh and back through Manali to Chandigarh. Most bikers get to do only half the route, either from Srinagar to Leh and back or from manali to leh and back. In this route you end up covering both the routes in one trip! This package is certainly for those hardened bikers who love the challenge of riding in this difficult terrain. The terrain will certainly reward you for all the pains by the splendid views of the mountains.
Below is a typical itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Amritsar
Day 02: Ride from Amritsar to Patnitop
Day 03: Patnitop to Srinagar
Day 04: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil
Day 05: Ride to Leh
Day 06: Rest day at Leh
Day 07: Ride to Nubra Valley
Day 08: Relaxed day at Nubra and explore Nubra valley
Day 09: Ride back to Leh
Day 10: Ride from Leh to Pangong Tso Lake
Day 11: Ride from Pangong Tso to Tso Moriri Lake
Day 12: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu Plains
Day 13: Ride to Manali
Day 14: A rest day at Manali
Day 15: Ride from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 16: After breakfast transfer to Airport or Railway station
Guidelines: We recommend that each individual carries following items in personal Baggage
- Full Waterproof Riding Gear including Lower, Jacket, Gloves, Balaclava, UV Sunglasses & Waterproof Boots
- Casual Wear – Cotton T-Shirts & lowers for rest days, Thermals & Fleece Jackets to add warmth, Floaters / Slippers / Sneakers
- Personal Toiletries incl. Sunblock & Lipbalm , Medicines, Flashlight & other items of personal nature
- A Riding Pack (small backpack to carry water bottle, towel, extra warm layer clothes, camera, munching snacks etc)
- Valid Driving License and Passport (Originals as well as 5 copies each) and 5 passport sized photographs
Not suitable for: Heart Patient, paralyzed Patient, pregnant women, Asthmatics or any other medical conditions that limits person from participating in adventure sports
Operator: Operator is Viktorianz
Contact person – Col Manoj Keshawar
- 15 nights’ stay in deluxe hotels / camps with breakfast.
- Dinners in camps and some hotels where we reach late evenings ( Patnitop, Srinagar, Kargil, Nubra, Pangong and first night at Manali).
- Mid range accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Motorcycle hire, 500 cc Royal Enfield, for duration of ride – 16 days.
- Tour leader on motorcycle.
- Support vehicle with driver.
- Royal Enfield mechanic with spare parts and minor repairs enroute.
- Fuel for entire tour.
- Arrangements of all permits and permissions for restricted areas.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Lunches and dinners at places not mentioned in inclusions.
- Laundry, tips and souvenirs.
- Personal expenses.
- Riding protection gears.
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances.
- Damages to the motorbike to be paid by rider.
Any cancellation after booking 10% retained.
Cancelled 30 – 45 days before: 25% retained.
Cancelled 15 – 29 days before: 50% retained.
Cancelled 7 – 14 days before: 75% retained.
Less than 7 days: no refund
Activity subject to weather condition